12.06.2013

preview.

E.

Today I decided:






















and dyed my hair for the first time EVER! Well, I didn't actually do it myself - Vicky was kind enough to take some time out of her day to do it for me! She's going to write something about how she did it tomorrow.


























Other than that my day was pretty boring. It was my dad's birthday and because I am currently in Vienna I skyped with my family while they were eating chocolate-birthday cake. My sister always enjoys to make me jealous and very annoyingly eats her cake right in front of me ... in slow motion. After getting my hair dyed I had dinner and watched the new british sitcom »Vicious« starring Ian McKellen, Derek Jacobi and Iwan Rheon. It's a very sarcastic show and I love it!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen