20.05.2013

alcatraz mood.


V.


You know that feeling when it’s a typical sunday evening, the day on which you realize that you need to get up very early in the morning due to a busy workday and perhaps some courses at university.. but.. somehow.. you can’t. or let’s say don’t want to. I think it was around 11:30pm when I first realized that I had to go to bed immediately, otherwise the dark circles around my eyes will revenge themselves on me the next day. But I somehow didn’t care.
I started sorting through old pictures of San Francisco. While happily grinning at the pictures we took of our ice creams, ghiradelli chocolate bars, cheeseburgers and fries I then stumbled upon the photos of our short trip to Alcatraz island. 


I remembered how the experience of standing in front of those narrow, decayed prison cells was and instantly got goosebumps again. 


And then I did the unthinkable. I typed in ‘Alcatraz’ on youtube (which one should never do if they're alone in a dark room after midnight) and watched some intriguing documentations about the prison history and its inmates. Then however, at almost 1am in the morning I found another clip that ultimately made me lose it!
Just to make it clear: I absoluletly and utterly detest those silly horror movies or ghost-hunter films where people pretend to see a poltergeist they didn’t actually see and make it look like they did on television just to freak everybody out. This specific clip however made me feel somehow .. uncomfortable and maybe also a little anxious. However, I’ll leave it entirely up to you if you want to watch it or already think that it’s nonsense and just a waste of time. :)
If you’re interested you can watch it here: (there are 4 parts)
‘enjoy’,- if that’s even possible.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen