11.02.2014

thank you ever so much.

V.


Hey there everyone! :) As promised, I will show you some of my birthday presents I got during the past week in today's blogpost, as they simply are too amazing as to not share them with you! I am usually not a present-person, as I prefer a nice card over loads of gifts. However, for my 23rd birthday - the present-giving didn't seem to stop at all, which was totally overwhelming for me and unexpected! If you're a frequent reader of Esthoria, you'll know that I don't just do a present haul,- I have to tell you the whole story of my weekend in pictures! :) So let's start, shall we?
On my birthday, February 5th, my bf brought me the most - and I am not exaggerating  - THE MOST beautiful flower bouquet I have ever seen! I was absolutely stunned by how amazing it was!

I'm so in love with the many different colours and flower types,- so wonderful! Besides the amazing bouquet, he also got me other sweet surprises that I already mentioned in last time's post. Crazy as he is, he didn't just leave it at that,- he also bought me a tripod for my camera,- saying that this present isn't for my birthday, it's a present for my new photography business! HOW. SWEET. :)

On Feburary 7th, I got invited to a lovely birthday brunch at my dear friend Anja's apartment. I was once again stunned by how much people seem to care about my birthday, as she had prepared such wonderful meals as a breakfast surprise just for me!

We had some mozarella with tomatoes, different kinds of cheese, prosciutto, buns, jam, oranges, eggs and muffins, while we were sipping on our delicious teas! 




Right next to my seat there was this cute present box full of little surprises! Who caught my eye first though was this little fella sitting in the box:


He's just so cute!! Look at him! I think I'm gonna call him Bernie. 

So Anja, once again, thanks so much for those really awesome presents and the effort you had put into making me an unforgettable birthday brunch! :)


Only a few hours later I was already off to another place to celebrate my birthday. My sister Conny and her hubby Clemens had invited me to come to their home and to grab something to eat in a nearby restaurant later. Clemens happily showed me all those new arrangement they'd made for the baby's room, and I really gotta say,- it's going to be super cute! :) I generally love their apartment as it is very modern and chic! 








Before we went do lunch, we did a little photoshoot of Conny's babybump. I really love that picture!


Since not only little Baby Girl, but also me, Clemens and Conny were awfully hungry, we grabbed our coats and headed towards the restaurant. 









For lunch Conny and I ordered fried chicken with potato salad and Clemens got himself fried Emmentaler! :) Oh, so healthy .. 


Afterwards, we ordered some dessert as well. Apple Crumble. :)


After this wonderful birthday dinner C&C brought me to the next tram station and I took the train home to the countryside. 

The next day we once again had a lovely lunch at home (all I do is eat, it's incredible ..)- and even my granny came to visit! :) As you can see up there, my babies took my place in bed as soon as I got out of it .. They're so sneaky .. :) 

So first, we started with some soup, followed by lasagna and finished our meal with some delicious apple tiramisu!


Amazing how I can actually be confused why I've been gaining so much wait lately .. I should just take a look at every single blogpost I write and voilà- there's the answer! Haha, but it's worth it, it's just too good! 

In the early afternoon my bf and I drove to a town nearby to take a long walk and later go to our favourite coffeeplace that's also a decoration and flower store!





The same weekend we just relaxed at home, played Scotland yard and .. what else, - ate! :) Well, actually I am now at the end of this blogpost, however I still didn't quite keep my promise of giving you an overview of  the presents I got. So here they are, (if you're still interested): Beware,- they're really cool! :)




A makeup/travel bag and new wallet from my parents (special thanks to you, mum!) :)

A flipper and a blender shaft, also from my parents! (I've been wanting those for years, however never wanted to spend money on kitchen supplies ..) :)

The content of my present box from Anja! (Excluding Bernie the Bear) :)

Chocolate from Mike! (Excluding the B&J Ice Cream which is still in the fridge. Well no, actually it's in my stomach.)

A whole DVD Box Set of Home Improvement from Mike's parents! :) 

An old camera from Conny that I'm excited to check out next week! :)


Beauty stuff from Mike's sister! :)

And finally, some chocolate and aromatic candle from Dr. Fritz and Hansi! :) Thanks a lot you guys!
Today I also met with Esther who got me something too!! Macaroons, a lush soap and drinking chocolate! :) I should be inspired by Blair from Gossip Girl sitting in her tub and enjoying some Macaroons! I really loved the idea, however .. the macaroons are already gone.. whoops! :)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen