16.02.2014

splish splash.

V.

.. I was taking a bath .. Long about a Saturday night
A rub-a-dub, just relaxin' in the tub
Thinkin' everything was alright
Well, I stepped out the tub, put my feet on the floor
I wrapped the towel around me and I
Opened the door, and then I
Splish, splash... I jumped back in the bath.
Well how was I to know there was a party going on?
 

Aww, you gotta love that Bobby Darin song! :) I was singing that song all day long on Friday when I - after almost 10 years it seemed - actually took a bath! In the bathtub! With a lush soap! It was incredible! (And yes, I did take occasional showers in the past 10 years, don't worry) :) As it was very sunny outside that day I couldn't really decide at first whether to spend some time in the sun ...


... or to jump in the bath immediately .. 

Not a very hard decision, I really gotta say. :) I used Lush's christmas eve bubble bar wich includes a jasmine fragrance that smells incredible! My mum often puts those bubble bars into our closets to add a fresh scent to our clothes. Lovely. :) While reading an old issue of Instyle Magazine I relaxed in that tub like a pro and I'm pretty sure it won't be long 'till my next bubble bath experience! :)


Happy Sunday you guys! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen