31.05.2013

The One with the Crazy Cat Lady.

E.


Yesterday Vicky and I made a pact. She could include Ralph Fiennes in her post, only if I could write something about my love for my cat. So I am very happy to tell you that after enduring her Ralph Fiennes related post, you are going to be rewarded with this treat. My darling baby cat »Schneewittchen« (= the german word for snow white). 

Now, I write »baby cat« but actually she is 18 years old! She has been a part of my life since I was only four years old. And it is extremely horrible to be away from her for a long period of time. So naturally I am missing her like crazy now (because I have been staying in Vienna for over two weeks now). 

A lot of my friends, Vicky included, are scared of her. Even my sister doesn't like her that much (she's more of a dog person, really). This is because Schneewittchen used to be a little mean and scratch people sometimes. I am sure Vicky could talk for hours about how horrible Schneewittchen is :) 

I, however, love her. I know I am going to be a crazy cat lady when I am older (ok, who am I kidding? I already am ... I could tell you stories that would make you question my sanity but I have decided against that because Vicky would hit me if I wrote about it). It's going to be great though. Being surrounded by 10 cats (at least!) - with Schneewittchen as their leader, naturally, drinking tea, baking pies/cakes/cookies and watching Golden Girls all day. Yay! :)


And because I don't want my dog to feel left out, here's a picture of Kelly :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen