18.05.2013

on the countryside.

V.
surely there are many advantages when living in a fantastic city like vienna, like visiting museums, shops that are open till 9pm or later, english movie theatres, parks, coffee houses ... however, it is still nice to return to the place that you call home. in our case, it's a small town in lower austria, where everybody knows your name (kinda like in that tv show cheers) and where you can simply relax and think back to old childhood memories. 


in my case, I especially like coming home during summer time, since we have a huge garden with lots of flowers and a pond, which is perfectly suited for a quick dip when temperatures rise above 30°C. 


to be quite frank, I only swam in that pond like 4 times, after having to experience a vicious little newt (let's call him isidor) chasing after me once since I was assumably trespassing his territory. so mostly, I only dip my feet into the water and won't go any further than that, fearing that my worst under-water enemy might return to seek revenge. 

and of course... my favourite part of the day is brunch or lunch or dinner or whatever it is that has to do with food..


and what would the perfect afternoon be without my favourite summer drink -


♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤ ♥ ❤APEROL♥ ❤  ♥ ❤  ♥ ❤  ♥ ❤  ♥ ❤  ♥ ❤  ♥ ❤ 

at sunset I simply sat outside on our sunloungers and ended the day by falling asleep in our winter garden..  



happy weekend to you guys! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen