06.12.2013

friday, I love you.

V.


Hey guys! :) Alright, here are 3 things that made me extremely happy today: 

I got my result from the ultimate horror art history exam that I took last week and it turned out that I've got a D! I was so unbelievably happy when I found out, I cried half the day as it was the last real knock-out exam I had to take in my academic career. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands ..


Second thing is that I got such a super cute present from a very good friend and art history colleague of mine, Anja, who gifted me those marvellous things that you can see right here:









We did a little application photoshooting today and as a thank you/Christmas present I got these really sweet gifts. Thanks again Anja, you made my day! :)

Last but not least, I got a package from Paperchase. If you're a frequent reader of this blog, you'll probably already know that I am obsessed with Paperchase. On Monday I ordered a few things in their online shop, mainly present boxes, wrapping paper and stuff.. Stunningly enough the package already arrived here in Austria 3 days later (that's even faster than Amazon!) and I got a SMS from my mum on Thursday which said: "Your package larger than a piece of furniture just arrived.." and indeed, she was right ..

Not exactly tiny, right? My mum already made jokes about our neighbor (who brought it to us) who looked like the guy in the post office spot here in Austria:



Haha.. :) Well, and after having a giggle I of course started unwrapping immediately. I can't show you the whole content, though, as there might me some presents for other people in here who sometimes take a look on this blog. :)



Oh and that's just me, chillin' in my super fancy box..
Alright, now here are my favourites (that I CAN show to you):
 
.. Christmas cards (so cute) ..


.. basic gift cards .. 


.. gift tags .. 
 
.. wrapping paper ..

.. a photoalbum for my future niece ..



.. a travel wallet for passport and so on .. 
And muuuuuuuch more of course, but those I especially enjoy! :) Alright. That was pretty much it for today. I spent the rest of the day grinning like an idiot, listening to Christmas songs, eating cookies and taking pictures of our house!







Hrmhrmmm subtle ad for our blog ..

Have a lovely weekend you guys! :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen