12.03.2014

fashion blogger fleamarket.

V.

Hey guys! :) Yesterday evening I met up with my good friend Simone who took me to a fashion blogger fleamarket that she had found out about a few days ago. The fleamarket took place in one of Vienna's night clubs called Flex, which is located between the underground station Schottenring and Augartenbrücke. Flex has already been venue of many international and Austrian music acts and DJs in the past, and even yesterday there was a band playing during our shopping adventure. Before we actually met up in front of Flex, I still stopped by at Starbucks, after having taking an exam at university, to calm my nerves with a piece of marble loaf cake! :)



Our first impression after we had entered the room was that it was quite the small space, however there were some really nice items for us to glance at! 




Besides finding pieces from MANGO, Zara and others, we also stumbled upon beautiful labels such as Diane von Fürstenberg. Even though I didn't buy anything (-I had my eye on a really cute little bag, however it was gone the next time I came across the booth), I still had lots of fun! Simone got herself a golden skirt and a black dress that will definitely suit her very well. :)


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ach wie lustig, da war ich auch! Wie fandest du den Flohmarkt?

    Grüße

    www.stylesandbox.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh hallo! :) Ich hätte ihn mir ein wenig größer vorgestellt, aber es waren doch die einen oder anderen Artikel dabei die ganz hübsch waren. Wie wars bei dir? Wie fandest du ihn?

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen