04.07.2014

off to the ocean.

V.


            H  E  Y    T H E R E!


Summer is officially here! It has been such a long time since I've last seen the ocean, therefore I was absolutely thrilled when my boyfriend and I booked a hotel room in Bulgaria two months ago. I personally cannot wait to spend my time at the Black Sea, sit in the sand, listen to the sound of ocean waves, swim and most importantly think of  N O T H I N G   E L S E. Our trip will start tomorrow morning and I will of course take some pictures to share with you guys when I come back!
If you're intrigued, you can also check my instagram account to get some holiday updates: VCTRA

See you in one week! :)

picture sources:
pic 1, pic 2, pic 3, pic 4, pic 5, pic 6, pic 7, pic 8, pic 9

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen