07.11.2014

one year ago.

E.

Around this time last year I went for a walk with my parents and took a lot of pictures, planning on using them for a blog post but I never got around creating that post (because I am lazy). However, today I was avoiding studying for tomorrow's University course again (like I said, I am lazy) – and yes, you've read correctly. Tomorrow. On Saturday. The whole day. Anyhow, as I was pretending the articles I had to read weren't situated right next to me on my desk (I put my teapot on it – I am very innovative when it comes to blocking unwanted reading material for University), I came across the pictures from a year ago and decided to show them to you now. 

Enjoy. 





































































































































































































































































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen